ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AUTHORISATION
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY THE COMPANY ARE SUBJECT TO ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
AUTHORITY TO SIGN
The person signing on behalf of the applicant (or the applicant as the case may be) warrants that:
a) They have authority to sign on behalf of and to bind the applicant.
b) The information provided is true and correct in every detail.
a) Permission is hereby granted to the Company to carry out such credit enquires as the Company may in its sole discretion determine.
b) The Company is hereby authorised to provide such information concerning the applicant to any other parties as the Company may in is its sole discretion determine.
c) The applicant hereby indemnifies the Company in respect of any claims of actions arising out of the obtaining or providing of information concerning the applicant in exercise of its discretion as outlined above.
PRIVACY INFORMATION POLICY
The company aims to protect your privacy as part of the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act (1988) effective from 21 December 2001 (A copy of the national privacy principles is available upon request or by visiting www.oldfields.com.au)
INTEREST AND COSTS
1. I/We acknowledge that Oldfields Pty Ltd may charge interest on overdue amounts.
2. I/We agree that the costs of collection of any monies when due and payable including but not exclusively the fees of any mercantile agent or solicitors engaged by Oldfields Pty Ltd shall be
3. I/We agree in the event of a dishonoured cheque all bank related charges will be charged back to the applicant.
1. Trading Terms are strictly 30 days from end of month statement.
2. I/We acknowledge that Oldfields Pty Ltd may at any time terminate the company’s right to purchase goods and services if payment is not received within Trading Terms.
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. I/We have read and acknowledge Oldfields Standard Conditions of Sale as outlined below and detailed on page 5 & 6 following this application. (A full copy of the Standard Conditions of Sale are also available on www.oldfields.com.au or upon request.)
1) Terms of Payment
3) Return of Goods
6) Liability in the event of sale to non-consumers
7) Liability in the event of sale to consumers
8) Order Variations
9) Alteration of Contract
10) Purchased Equipment
11) Governing Law
18) Entire Agreement
Limits in excess of $ 10,000 will require a directors guarantee or if you are a trustee or nominee.
Did you know Oldfields offers Click & Collect at over 150+ Paint Stores?
Click and collect orders are delivered to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne metro retailers by the next business day.Where to buy
Every painter uses a brush, but the professionals use Oldfields!
Everything from Filling Blades, Roller Covers, Buckets to Brushes. Oldfields raises the bar for quality and excellence! The E4 Mark II filaments lay the paint on like silk! Every painter uses a brush, but the professionals use Oldfields!
Zakk Lang-Malone, Gold Coast QLD
It is also amazing what a difference having the right tools means to the overall quality of finish.
In March 2020 when my work hours suddenly reduced, I decided to utilise the time by painting our house interior after 17 years! We were very impressed with the range of products Oldfields offered to carry out the work with ease. It is also amazing what a difference having the right tools means to the overall quality of finish. I highly recommend Oldfields brushes, roller and cutting-in tools for any DIY project
Karen, Helensburgh NSW
I’m a big fan of the oval cutters and how sharp a line they can give.
I’ve been using Oldfield's brushes now for a while in my 21year career. I’m a big fan of the oval cutters and how sharp a line they can give. I’m also loving their new 15 mm rollers for ceilings, such a big nap to hold paint, but a fine stipple. Oldfields high quality gear that last for painters!
Chris Warr, Ballarat VIC